If there’s one thing that can set you apart in the entertainment industry, it is a really good and unique hairstyle. You get into the game with something refreshingly exciting, and your hair can just become a talking point that will draw more attention to you, and ultimately, your music.
Here are ten Nigerian artistes with amazingly unique hairstyles.
1. BURNA BOY: Since his release of his single “Like To Party“ in 2012, Burna has not settled for less when it comes to good music and style. He definitely headlines our list of trendy hairstyles.
2. OLAMIDE: In 2011, BaddoSneh released his debut studio album Rapsodi while signed to Coded Tunes. His dreads have had a significant influence on pop culture.
3. LIL KESH: Lil Kesh rose to fame with his 2014 banger, “Shoki”. Like Olamide, his partner in the music industry, he also ensures to stand out with his hairstyle.
4. PHYNO: Phyno Fino, the Igbo rap prodigy, started out as a producer. He released his debut studio album, No Guts No Glory, in 2014. His signature dreads surely has an undertone of self confidence.
5. TIMAYA: They call him Papichulo. Timaya’s single, “Dem Mama”, rocked Nigerians in 2005. Till date he’s consistently kept up his reputation of class and style.
6. WANDE COAL: Born on 18 October, 1985, Wande Coal has been a household name ever since his Mushin to Mo’Hits album (2009). He for one surely leaves a huge impression with his unique hairstyle.
7. TEKNO MILES: Alhaji Tekno has created his own unique style with his ponytail-like hairstyle. He has hits such as “Yawa”, “Duro”, ” Where”, and his latest “Woman” to his name.
8. Y-CEE: Currently signed to ANBT company, Y-Cee has not only successfully created hit singles like “Juice”, he has also consistently pulled off his trademark hairstyle for years.
9. FLAVOUR N’ABANIA: Flavour’s hit song “Nwa Baby” brought him global fame and recognition. He is also known for his long rich dreads which makes him the heartthrob of many.
10. PAUL OKOYE: Paul Okoye, popularly known as Rudeboy, caps off our list. This veteran entertainer also wears a hairstyle that has won him the hearts of many. He has churned out hits such as “Chizoba” and “Double Double” ft. Phyno & Olamide.