Hey Kings, you like good clothes? Do you love to look good? You desire to walk into a room and heads turn to look at you? Then, fear no more. We’ve got you covered here at TBA. We brought together ten amazing male designers you need to connect with on Instagram. Their pages are filled with style tips and ideas. When it comes to fashion, you can’t go wrong following these guys.
1. MAI ATAFO: Ohimai Atafo @maiatafo started his bespoke fashion brand before leaving his job as Guiness Nigeria’s Brand Manager in 2006. Amongst his clientele are A-Listers such as Banky W and IK Osakioduwa.
2. AFRICANA COUTURE: @africanacouture is focused on creating fine tailoring with the most exquisite materials. This made in Nigeria label is built on a set of core values that favor the customer.
3. KING HAKBAL: Hakeem Adeyinka Balogun @kinghakbal is a master of marrying the contemporary and vintage in one amazing piece. Designs from his collection last year were modeled by the likes of Ninolowo Bolanle and Femi Oyet.
4. VODI TAILORS: @seyivodi runs this men’s fashion line. Amongst his clientele includes prominent financial figure, Tony Elumelu.
5. TARYOR GABRIELS: This menswear label has designed bespoke suits for the likes of 2Face Idibia, Julius Agwu, Don Jazzy, and Alexx Ekubo. @taryorgabriels is run by Adetayo Adeyeye.
6. LOOKS LIKE A GOOD MAN: @lookslikeagoodman doesn’t just have a catchy name, their designs are truly attention grabbers. Izien Aigbodon founded this label to cater for the needs of ‘the Suave Man’.
7. VANSKERE: Evans Akere understands the need for fitted and quality clothing. This is probably one of the reasons @vanskere could snag several awards and have some of the biggest names on their clientele.
8. UGO MONYE: @ugomonye.official hit a peak in his career in 2017 when Ebuka made his sartorial prowess go viral at Banky W and Adesua Etomi’s wedding. With over 10 years of experience, Ugo has styled the likes of Jidenna, Uti Nwachukwu and Alex Ekubo.
9. OUCH: Uche Nnaji founded @ouchaholics to be a brand that has global influence as well as local roots. This fashion powerhouse has designed suits modeled by the likes of Bryan Okwara.
10. YOMI CASUAL: @yomicasual is one of the biggest African fashion labels. Founded by Omoniyi Makun, this brand has been patronized by clients such as 9ice, Desmond Elliot, JJ Okocha, Timaya, Bovi, Ramsey Nouah Jnr and many others.